Releasing the Past
If you have a tendency to take on other people's stuff, or would like to release the pain or negativity of a relationship, a great way is to write a letter to the person and burn it. This releases the pain and suffering, all that which you have taken on which is not yours to carry and will pave the way for forgiveness.
Quick Tool: Releasing the past through sacred fire.
1) Go to your happy place; cover yourself in Divine Light. Ask your Guardians of Divine to help you release your past, like the serpent sheds its skin.
2) Think of the person who has hurt you, cover them in Divine Light also, and ask Archangel Michael (Protector who releases negative energy into Divine Light) and Archangel Raphael (Healing Angel of Health and Heart) to come between you to protect and help heal and release that which is not serving your highest and best good. Give back the hurt, trauma, betrayal, etc. or anything that is not yours to carry with the same love and respect with which you took it on and place it energetically at their feet. Ask Archangel Michael to cut the chords connecting that toxicity to you.
3) Come back to your bubble of Unconditionally loving and instantaneously healing Divine Light, call on Archangel Michael’s (communicator) help, and write a letter to that person that expresses everything you want to say and then burn it. Release all negative energies, entities and vibrations of that person and the past onto the paper and fire and then burn it. Fire transforms the negative energy and the smoke releases it into the Divine Light.
4) Let the fire transmute the negative energy into positive. Send your prayers through the smoke to the Ancestors. Feel the lightness that ensues.
5) If there is part of the letter you want to share, go ahead, but release expectations.